The Lancashire Sports Awards is an excellent opportunity for your business to be associated with a high profile celebration event and gain access to publicity to a wide audience across the county.
Active Lancashire has a proven record of accomplishment on providing sponsors with a very high return on investment and, consequently, the sponsorship packages represent excellent value for money.
Sponsorship packages are available to suit all budgets. Packages will be tailored to business requirements. Sponsor listings on our website and social media promotion will start as soon as package is agreed and payment is made. The earlier you sign up, the higher the value of your return on investment will be!
If you're able to help with raffle prizes or prizes for our winners and nominees please get in touch. The Sports Awards are a celebration of sport in Lancashire, supported by local business who are so important to making grassroots sport happen.
All our invited guests will rub shoulders with sporting heroes from the past, present and future during a glittering dinner evening.
Our thanks go to the following sponsors for their support in the Lancashire Sports Awards:
- Positive Together - Young Achiever of the Year
- University of Central Lancashire - Secondary School of the Year
- The Flower Bowl at Barton Grange - Volunteer of the Year
- The Regenda Group - Jimmy Armfield Lifetime Achievement Award and Wyre and Fylde Districts
- Great Places Housing Group - Community Project of the Year and a Table Sponsor
- James Hall & Co - Coach of the Year Award
- Westholme School - Primary School of the Year
- Newground - Services to Under Represented Groups
- The Grand Hotel - Welcome Drinks
- Pellacraft - Trophies
- Banks Wealth - Table Sponsor
To find out more about Sponsorship Opportunities available at the Lancashire Sports Awards please contact Dominic on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 299830.