The following rules apply to nominations made to the Lancashire Sports Awards.
- Awards are open to individuals and organisations who are based in Lancashire. Applications to Local Awards can only be made to the relevant local authority. For clarification on which Local Authority you need to nominate to, please use the Lancashire County Council MARIO Tool to check your postcode.
- Nominations are made to the relevant Local Authority awards winners are chosen by the local sports awards judging panel, from all relevant nominations.
- You can enter more than one category
- Unless previously agreed, nominations received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Nominations to the Lancashire Sports Awards are the winners of the local sports awards in the relevant categories.
- Your nomination may be considered in a different category if the judges decide it is appropriate.
- Information you submit as part of the nomination may be shared with your local authority in relation to the local sports awards.
- The judging panel chooses who they feel are the most deserving winners and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.